Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finger cymbals and practice time!

I can't wait to pick these finger cymbal muffs up from Naima! I've been practicing dance at the studio at MSU in the mornings before my classes, but I can't work on my cymbals because... well if you think regular sized cymbals are loud you can only imagine what a pair of Suhaila's 3 inch big gals sound like. LOUD.

I think I'm going to take a video of me practicing someday. It ought to be really amusing! I'm really using the space illegally so I can't use any of the sound equipment or turn on all the light for fear of being caught... so I drill in a half lit studio with my ipod. It's pretty funny from an outsiders point of view I'm sure. There I am, walking with my hands above my head in releve doing all kinds of odd muscular movements, and uttering the occasional four letter word when things don't go quite right. Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment